Monday, September 5, 2011

2010 Portfolio

The following are images from work I've done for various projects in 2010. From creature art to pinups, to Character designs and storyboards.
First up are various sketches of my favorite sea creature..the Octopus. I would later use a sketch for a collaborative sketchbook to promote a friend's Tee shirt business.
I designed the sketchbook and chose a centerfold of an Octi sketch. The pages of the sketchbook were meant to look like they had been uncovered from a sea wreckage. So using photoshop I made the page look worn and blurred out from water damage.

I also did several illustrations for the book which was used to help promote the launch of Tim Louck's Pirate Series of tees for http://www.pirate-duck.com I did the first of a series of pirate pinup girls for his line of shirts. The following images are 2 pages from the sketchbook.
The final sketchbook was for sale at megacon 2011 and remaining books are available through me. Just drop me a line and you'll get a free RaySee fridge magnet included. Rayseeart@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment