Monday, September 15, 2014

Painting 15

Well I've reached the halfway point of the 30 paintings in 30 day challenge. I'm glad I not only accepted and entered my art to the online blog, I'm also glad I chose vehicles as my theme. I've had a blast finding and painting all kinds of vehicles for this challenge. From construction to vintage I'm hoping my art will catch the viewers attention as much as theses beautiful vehicles have caught my attention. Everyday things we take for granted have their own stories to tell and if I can catch just a piece of it, I'll feel like I've accomplished something. These postcard paintings are some of my favorites and although they are available for purchase, I doubt I'll want to part with any of them.
Here's entry number 15 "Old Timer"

No comments:

Post a Comment