Sunday, September 7, 2014

Painting 7

Upon leaving my evening job at downtown Disney, I found some slumbering construction vehicles. So here's painting number 7 of the 30 paintings in 30 days. My theme is vehicles, and I can't think of anything more cool and interesting than construction vehicles.  Not only are they functional, but they look almost alien. This is my favorite so far. The night sky against this warm orange and yellow cherry picker was just too good to pass up.
"Sleepy Time" gouache 4x6"  $75.00

2 comments:

  1. Very well done, Ray. It is my favorite of the ones you have posted which are all very interesting. I love the food truck. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fay, I'm having a lot of fun with these paintings. It's also challenging trying to pick and choose which vehicles to paint. I've been pretty lucky in finding these so far. Many thanks for viewing, and following my posts.

    ReplyDelete