Thursday, September 18, 2014

Postcard art Sale

The 30/30 challenge is going to be wrapping up soon. I have enjoyed doing these small gouache works and hope to get some of these in a local gallery. Before I do that, I'd like to offer you viewing this blog, a chance to get in on these early. For a limited time I'm offering a painting of your choice from the challenge framed for $100.00 . At the end of the month the best of these May double in price so get yours now while you can. These little works look much better in person and framed. 4x6 inches gouache on watercolor paper. Make great accent pieces for collectors and art admirers.
   Please direct all inquiries to rayseeart@gmail.com
Thanks much for looking and following me through this 30 day challenge.
         Sincerely,
                           Ray Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment