Saturday, September 20, 2014

Painting 20

Geek warning...Heroic vehicles are incredibly cool to me. I'm a big Transformers fan and of course I dig the Autobots. I remember watching the classic series as a kid and "Ratchet" (an Ambulance) was one of the greatest. He not only saved, rebuilt, and kept the Autobots functional, he was an inventor and innovator. While an ambulance might not seem to thrilling on the surface it's what's inside that counts. These tough machines are indeed mobile hospitals. I've only seen the inside of 2 in my lifetime ( thankfully) but it's comforting to know that these machines can mean the difference between life and death for us all. All hail the heroic ones. To the men and women that command these Autobots, thank you for your service and for saving lives...including mine.
"Rescue 11" gouache

No comments:

Post a Comment